The North Brisbane Lapidary Club Gem and Jewellery Festival has been a massive success. Thanks to all of our volunteers who turned up and worked hard to make another show a success for the visitors, dealers and ourselves.
We also have to say “Thank You” to local businesses who have supported us – both financial and with goods. These businesses were:
- McDonalds Bracken Ridge who donated meals to our hardworking set-up volunteers.
- Nathan Street Bakery – 130 Nathan St, Brighton QLD 4017. If you are in the area, don’t forget to drop in and try their yummy baking goods.
For outstanding sausages and meats go to:
- Rode Meats – 261 Appleby Rd, Stafford Heights QLD 4053
- Marjax Meats – 743-757 Deception Bay Rd, Rothwell QLD 4022
- For fresh fruit & veggies and great prices check out T-Bone Fresh Fruit Market – Robinson Road Marketplace; 605 Robinson Rd W, Aspley QLD 4034
- Nadras Eggs – 65 Muller Rd, Boondall QLD 4034
- Woolworths Bracken Ridge – 154 Barrett Street
- Coles Bracken Ridge – Bracken Ridge Village, Telegraph Rd, Bracken Ridge QLD 4017
- Woolworths Aspley – 95 Albany Creek Road
- Woolworths Albany Creek – Old Northern Rd, Albany Creek QLD 4035
And last but by no means least we are sending a massive thank you to the Sandgate Scouts and Venturers who helped us for three days. The young helpers were absolutely amazing, on the ball and always looking for more work to be done. It was a pleasure and honour working with you.