What to expect:
This course is for those members who have a basic understanding of enamelling and have attended the basic enamelling workshop. The aim is to expand your experience and try a few new techniques in a relaxed environment.
- Using silver foil with transparent enamels
- Graphite drawing on undercoat white
- and if there is time, the opportunity to try out some liquid enamels and/or some over-glaze paints
Materials to order:
You may already have some of the materials needed and so using the form below you can select only the items you require. Materials must be ordered and paid for in advance as there will be no time on the day. Once the form has been submitted I will confirm by email the amount due and arrange pick up of packs.
Items to bring:
Items that will need and may find around the house, so please bring along if you can, as it will save having to share:
- Graphite pencils (HB and softer), trivets, sharp craft knife/scissors/fine paint brush
Items you need but will be available at the club:
- Plastic spoons, Stirrers, cup to hold demineralised water, Gas torch and tripod, small amount of tracing/baking paper, vinegar.
And remember your lunch 🙂
Preparation before the day:
Please prepare at least two or three copper blanks to counter enamel stage, ready to dive straight in with the techniques and make the optimum use of the time available
Places are limited to 6 – if you would like to attend please submit both the material order form below and also make sure you book your spot.
You do not have permission to view this form.
Bookings are closed for this event.