How to buy Items from the NBLC Website.
Payment and Postage details for most item purchases From the North Brisbane Lapidary club
1. You do not have to be a club member to purchase items from this website
2. To enlarge view of photographs use the PDF zoom controls
3. Choose your item and email the item number to: email@example.com including your name, email address, postal address if postage required or stating if you will pick up from the club.
4. All items may be picked up from the club by prior arrangement saving you postage costs. Payment on pickup from the club is also accepted. Ph. 38622603 to arrange to pick up your item at the club.
5. For Payment Details please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
6. When paying by direct deposit please leave item No. and your name in the description field to enable us to identify your purchase and payment. Clubs Opening hours and address for pre arranged pick up are Mon- 7pm -9.30pm. Tues- 7pm to 9pm. Wed- 9am – 12md Fri- 7pm- 9.30pm s phone 38622603 first for Saturday sessions. Clubroom is at Albert Bishop park : 574 Nudgee Rd, Nundah, QLD 4012.
Postage and Packaging Costs
Unregistered postage is at your own risk, the club cannot be held responsible for lost unregistered items.
All items will be posted in a padded bubble bag. Registered post costs $3.10 plus postage and packaging.
Most jewellery items can be sent in a padded bag unregistered for $2.00.
Slabs postage costs will vary according to the weight of the slab.
Please contact us via club website email for costs
Benefits of paying for registered post:
Proof the item was sent when it is lodged over the counter at a post office;
Proof the item was received with signature upon delivery and online tracking;
Compensation for loss or damage – up to $100