March saw another very successful beginners day, once again with some very promising new members. Below are the responses from the day and photos of their work.
What did you enjoy most?
- Everything we were shown was great
- Good company while learning to work with metals. The sawing was quite enjoyable as well as the soldering
- Finishing a custom made piece to even wear home
What did you enjoy least?
- The course ending
- Trying to get scratches out of the silver ring, but it is a good learning experience
- What did you enjoy least?
Use one word or a short statement to describe the day
- Fascinating. Informative. Friendly. Helpful
- It would be great to learn more about the possibilities of what can be done with silversmithing at the club
- Very comfortable environment and will feel welcome to return as soon as allowed